Ollie's pretty funny these days. Here are a few good ones from him:
He got a dog hair in his mouth and said, "Mama, there's a hair in my
mouth." I said "Do you want me to get it out?" and he said "No, I'm
still eating it."
We are interviewing teachers for his preschool and today after a trial class with a potential teacher, when everyone was leaving he said "Where did the party go?"
His new version of the classic song "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" goes something like this: "head, shoulders, knees, and nipples and butt!" (uncontrollable giggling).
When I put a skirt on the other day, he
touched it and said, "Mama, I like this!" Then he paused and said
"Someday I'm going to have one of these."
He banged his knee today and was crying and said, "I need some ice! But not cold ice, I want warm ice!"
The other day I had a meltdown when we came home after a weekend away and our contractors had not done nearly as much as they had promised. So after being homeless for the last week, we thought we may need to find another place to stay. I was sick of it all, upset, and crying. Ollie was in the middle of eating dinner and he got out of his chair, got a tissue to wipe his hands off first, then came over and gave me a big hug, kissed my belly, looked right at me and said, "you feel good?"
I love my boy!
The other day I had a meltdown when we came home after a weekend away and our contractors had not done nearly as much as they had promised. So after being homeless for the last week, we thought we may need to find another place to stay. I was sick of it all, upset, and crying. Ollie was in the middle of eating dinner and he got out of his chair, got a tissue to wipe his hands off first, then came over and gave me a big hug, kissed my belly, looked right at me and said, "you feel good?"
I love my boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment