Friday, April 8, 2011

Mystery Giftery

Ollie got some pretty cool presents in the mail recently. The trouble is, we don't know who sent them!
He loves his new singing magnet letters and vehicle sets. He has to play with them in the hallway by the front door, since for some reason our refrigerator isn't real metal, but our door is.

We think Aunt Kristen sent these, but we're not sure...


And then there's his new Dogzilla book—a little scary for bedtime perhaps, but great reading after lunch. We have absolutely no idea who sent this one! 

So if you're reading this and you sent Ollie either of these awesome gifts, let us know it was you so we can properly thank you—and spell your name on our door.

1 comment:

  1. Geez louise, Ollie Z! Auntie K *thought* I sent a gift message with the magnets - guess not! So sorry little buddy! The scary book, though? That's the work of someone without kids, I think. Tee hee!
    I was worried about the fridge not working but I'm glad the door does! Have fun! Lilly and Anna STILL love to play with theirs!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete