I just wanted to say that I love to check up on Ollie Z and the family as much as possible! I know that you would love to know that you all have added to my procrastination and boredom in college classes greatly! It is so much fun to check up everything! These pictures are beautiful and I hope all is well. Ollie Z looks like he is growing great and I can't wait to meet him. I send my love from the whole Menter clan! The four of us were actually all together when we found out he was born so it was a great moment! Hope to see the three of you soon.
Awesome pics of Ollie...he is so tiny and sweet, he doesn't scare me!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that I love to check up on Ollie Z and the family as much as possible! I know that you would love to know that you all have added to my procrastination and boredom in college classes greatly! It is so much fun to check up everything! These pictures are beautiful and I hope all is well. Ollie Z looks like he is growing great and I can't wait to meet him. I send my love from the whole Menter clan! The four of us were actually all together when we found out he was born so it was a great moment! Hope to see the three of you soon.
ReplyDelete-Rachel