brooklyn
WHAT - a couple of days ago he was Ollie. Now he is two weeks old, a huge six pounds, and he all of a sudden he is Oliver. Big Boy now !!!
Guess he likes what he's eating... way to go, Dude-O!Grandma Ruthie
Nuthin like some good milk. Glad he's growing like a champ for you!
Ollie looks beautiful Tracey! I'm so glad I can keep in touch a bit and watch him grow even from so far away. Can't wait to visit and meet him! Enjoy every moment with him!Tammie
WHAT - a couple of days ago he was Ollie. Now he is two weeks old, a huge six pounds, and he all of a sudden he is Oliver. Big Boy now !!!
ReplyDeleteGuess he likes what he's eating... way to go, Dude-O!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Ruthie
Nuthin like some good milk. Glad he's growing like a champ for you!
ReplyDeleteOllie looks beautiful Tracey! I'm so glad I can keep in touch a bit and watch him grow even from so far away. Can't wait to visit and meet him! Enjoy every moment with him!
ReplyDeleteTammie